Accredited and Recognised Programme
London Language College (LLC) is a specialsied College in English language training with UK education license number 10087369 and approved by the UK government to join the UK government’s ESFA – the Education and Skills Funding Agency system.
100% of London Language College’s English programmes are accredited and recognised by the UK government and belongs to the UK national qualifications system.
Accreditation & Recognition
The accreditation and recognition system helps LLC maintain and ensure the English language programmes quality.
Advantages of getting a verified/recognised English certificate or degree
When participating in certified and recognised English programmes, students are:
- Guaranteed of the training programme and process quality
- Guaranteed of the certificate or degree accreditation after graduation.
- Able to study bridge programme or a double degree after graduation.
- Able to teach at reputable training institutions (TESOL programme)
- Confidently to train the inherited English class. (TESOL programme)
Using and Teaching competency development roadmap
At the point when you graduate from English bachelor or English from B1 CEFR or higher, you can start your English teaching career with LRN Level 3 Certificate TESOL. The programme helps you to be confident in training English for children or grown-ups at the elementary levels. The LRN Level 3 Certificate can be utilized in conjunction with an English certificate to apply for the position of English teacher.
Once you have had at least 3 years of experience in teaching English, have either an undergraduate degree or higher, or have obtained a Level 3 Certificate TESOL, you can build up your TESOL career path at the Master’s level. In the world, there are 2 TESOL training systems at Master level: Practice Master Level 7 TESOL or TESOL Master (MA in TESOL or Master of Education in TESOL)
You can choose from one of the authorized and certified TESOL programmes from TESOL Gate partners, including:
- Bachelor of TESOL top-up (Collaborate with OTHM UK and SIMI Higher Education Provider in Switzerland)
- Master of Arts in TESOL Dual Degree (Collaborate with LRN UK and SIMI Higher Education Provider in Switzerland)
- Master of Education in TESOL Dual Degree (Collaborate with OTHM UK and SIMI Higher Education Provider in Switzerland)
Once you have achieved a TESOL Master’s degree, you can continue earning the world’s highest qualification in TESOL, Doctor of Education in TESOL.
The TESOL’s Doctor of Education is implemented by the Collaboration of SIMI Higher Education Provider in Switzerland and University of Horizons, Republic of France.