The London Language College is government-approved and recognised by UKVI (UK Gov Home Office). LLC is authorised to offer a full-time English language study abroad program in the UK.
International programs in Vietnam lack an English-speaking environment. Full-time study abroad programs are expensive, and students have to quit their jobs, especially in countries with the top education in the world, such as the UK and Europe.
Understanding the concerns of students, the program that UK English, TESOL Gate, and CEFR UK cooperate with partners to deploy according to the study abroad model for busy people.
Degree study abroad programs (from Bachelor to PhD) will combine short-term study abroad in all 3 countries, Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand, with 100% support for round-trip airfare and a 3-star hotel or more on study abroad trips.
Characteristics of the Study Abroad model for busy people:
- One program with workshops and colloquium in 3 leading educational countries in Asia: Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand. Get your degree in the country where the degree is granted.
- Short-term deployment of Workshops and Colloquium abroad helps to avoid affecting work.
- Research and do assignments locally.
- Additional local teaching assistants, English language support, and local research instructors.
- Support round-trip airfare for study-abroad trips.
- Support hotels from 3 stars or more for study abroad trips.
- Apply subsidy policies so that studying is no longer a burden.
in 3 countries
Short-term study abroad at the Asian campus of 3 countries Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia.
Local teaching assistant
Adding local teaching assistants at international workshops to facilitate comprehension and overcome language barriers.
Research fellows can do research anywhere where data can be obtained and research conditions available
Assist with the English language during the study period
English errors will be checked in work before submission to ensure correct grammar and APA style
Additional local instructors as teaching assistants
Besides international instructors, PhD students are also supplemented with local instructors with a step-by-step research support system.
Assist in preparing before the defence
Research fellows are supported to have the necessary preparation, including psychology, English, methods, and presentation slides, before the official defence.